Jelajah Malaysia 2008  




Jelajah Malaysia 2008 is a bicycle racing that run through major cities in Malaysia. Last week Stage 3 of the racing end at Batu Pahat and Stage 4 started at Batu Pahat the next morning and I managed to capture a few photos of the riders. Though I waited almost half an hour for the rider to passed by with in mind a few angle of shot to be taken, with my limited experience in taking photos of sports action like this when they finally came I am at lost and don't really know how to capture the essence of the racing. Well I suppose with practice I would get better since one of my resolution for this year it to take better photography with my new Canon EOS 40D.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

0 comments: to “ Jelajah Malaysia 2008

And the code is FSKSW230137

Amazon