A new beginning  

It has been a very busy month for me, with the work loads, with personal projects and I almost forgotten about my blog. Em well, today is 1st of July 2008, the beginning of the second half of year 2008. Looking back I think I have achieved a fraction of what I have planned in the beginning of the year. I do hope that I would continue the current progress and hopefully by the end of the year I would at least achieve 70% of this year target.

Life has been a bless though a little setback in life when my wife suffered a miscarriage on May. But though I am a bit sad life still has to continue and just hope for a better future for my family.

Last month I managed to get involved with a photo shoots for my sister-in-laws photos session at a simple made-up studio, it was my first time shooting at a studio and without proper lighting equipments, with just my Canon Speedlight I managed to shoot a few of I suppose a better quality pictures in comparison with the old days of shooting with built-in flash. It all thanks to The Know you Flash class I attended back in May. Just head on to my tropicalbloom gallery at flickr for some of the photos.

Emm well, I suppose this is the only things that I can write for now, just hoping I could write more in the future if not then at least post some photos of my daily life.

0 comments: to “ A new beginning

And the code is FSKSW230137

Amazon