Education : Never ending journey..  


Macro world can bring out the best in things, like this normal weed, you step on it, walk on it, but under a macro lens can be a great flower.

Macro world of photography is really one of the many facet of photography that if one can master could provide a better platform in becoming an excellent photographer. Browsing a site like Flickr, trying to get one end to other is hopeless, there is no beginning and no ending. Trying to even concentrate on a smaller scope like macro photography also pointless, the journey never end. And looking at what are already posted by many people, I could sum up that my skill in a scale of 1-10 in which 10 is the best, I would fall in either a level of 3-4 only. I guess, I am still have a long way to go, a new student so to speak.

Like one of the famous Pantun that deal with new student and process of learning :

Buah Cempedak di luar pagar,
Ambil galah tolong jolokkan,
Saya budah baru belajar,
Kalau salah tolong tunjukkan.


Ok, now if I am able to translate this..

Cempedak fruit outside the fence,
Take a long stick and pluck it away,
New student I am, lacking in prudence,
If I made a mistake, please show me the [right] way.


Aha.. if you don't really understand the Pantun then it is actually saying that I am a new student, if I made a mistake, please help me to do the right thing.

Well, I initially intend to put a picture of Cempedak fruit but unfortunately my brother-in-law open up the cempedak fruit given my mother's sister yesterday and have a feast with it, by the time I got back all was gone so I could not take a single photo of the Cempedak. Nevertheless, you could have a look at what cempedak is courtesy of wikipedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artocarpus_champeden.


Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

4 comments: to “ Education : Never ending journey..

And the code is FSKSW230137

Amazon