A refreshing morning walk  



Bunga pokok semalu or the flower from Semalu plant a wild plant at the roadside, if not mistaken the scientific name is Mimosa pudica.. Semalu or base word "malu" literally means shy got it name because whenever one touches the leaves it will automatically retract into a close position.

Orange bird of paradise.



White flower that blooms all day long.


I took this photograph while waiting for the kindergarten to open. my daughter is busy playing at the playground by the kindergarten, they open the place at around 7.40 am and I have 10 minutes to kill. So I walk to nearby small garden to look at what is normally blooming during this time of early morning, well these are the pictures that I manage to take since the ground is rather muddy to step on, I suppose it rains heavily the night before.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

0 comments: to “ A refreshing morning walk

And the code is FSKSW230137

Amazon