Water Filter  




Install this big water filter in front of the house after much debating of the quality of our water about a week ago. A bit of a bargain since it's in a promotional period and paid through an installation in a period of 18 months instead of one whole sum. After a week just to make sure that everything is ok, this morning I did a backwash, just to see whether it really works. Emm well to my surprise the the backwash water came out very.. very.. very dirty, that makes me wonder what exactly is we've been drinking all this while. Although I have install a filter after the drinking tap, not forgetting to boil it first, looking at what is filter out by this big guy do makes me think twice of drinking at any stall/hawkers anymore.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

0 comments: to “ Water Filter

And the code is FSKSW230137

Amazon