Transformed....  

On saturday, just after I wrote the entry Seven Seven Seven, I went out to send my father to the dialysis centre for hemodialysis. After he checked in at the centre and all thing was a ok it struck me that I don't really have a plan while waiting for the 4-hour process. So I wondered along the Summit Parade Mall of Batu Pahat and somehow I ended up queuing for tickets at the cinema, Transformers the movie was one of the biggest hype that weekend, been shown at the same time in almost everywhere in the world and it has been awhile that I have been to the cinemas. Between the torrent and the pirate DVD's, cinemas were becoming the thing of the past. My wife went shopping at the ceramic town of Air Hitam with the kids and her sister hunting for don't know what, my father won't be discharged not until 8 pm, the show started at 4.15pm and it was 3.30pm so what the heck I might enjoy myself with the movie to kill the time.

Reached home at about 7.00 p.m and it seemed that that day was full of everything seven, luckily the ticket price was up, normally it would be RM 7 but that day I guess since it was a blockbuster they charge it higher. Looking forward of a day full of 8th... my friend really dig the number of 8, a lucky number it is said to be... that's remind me of his Magic 8 ball... :)

0 comments: to “ Transformed....

And the code is FSKSW230137

Amazon